Sunday, September 10, 2006

Something that I liked...

sing, as if no one is listening.
dance, as if no one is watching.
love, as if you've never loved before.
live, as if heven is here on earth.

from the homepage of Orkut Buyokkokten...

There is always something in this world that drives us to go. But we never understand all these fancies that the World creates for us. How cute and kind, the World is ,to be so much concerned about us! I don know how others are, but I always see the World as a negative thing that tortures me. Rarely do I get realisations as to how beautifully and carefully does the World handle me.

Once in a blue moon, the meloncholic ME, allows me to realise this and today is one such day. I din't really want to miss out this rare occurence and thats why this post...

No comments: